What are your top priorities to keep your data secure?
Cyber attacks are on the increase in Financial Services organisations. Potential loss of profit, regulator fines and disgruntled customers are just some of the top issues.
So what can you do to keep your data secured against rapidly changing threats? Lanware recommends the top 5 priorities you can act on now.
1. Put cyber security on the Board agenda
2. Master your basic security controls
3. Build your security culture
4. Get smart with tackling vulnerabilities
5. Accept you will be hacked and prepare
Maximise security in your regulated organisation and get advice on how to reduce the risk of a cyber attack.