Your point of contact for personal service desk support
From 100 users to 1000, keeping people productive means supporting them as they use technology. Lanware’s Service Desk gives every user the help they need to use IT effectively or resolve unexpected issues.
We provide a single point of contact for fast, proactive response. Our Service Desk is staffed with customer-focused engineers who understand your business, bring strong technical insight, and follow ITIL best practice to deliver service desk excellence. Service desk outsourcing is a way to access Lanware’s extensive expertise as and when it’s required – without the cost and complexity of maintaining in-house service desk services. So your users can report issues and get them resolved in record time.
All from a team that understands your business, your industry, and the technology that supports it. See why other Financial Institutions choose our helpdesk outsourcing.
“They really know how to get under the skin of a technical problem and resolve it quickly. They are customer focused, quick to react and offer solutions rather than problems”
David Monty, Chief Technology Officer
Tuxedo Money Solutions
Answers every user can understand
While Lanware understands technology on every level, that doesn’t matter to your users. All they care about is getting the practical help they need, whenever they need it.
Lanware’s Service Desk is about useful answers, not unnecessary technical insights. So your users get:
- Instant advice and support from a knowledgeable service team
- Practical, easy to understand information that helps resolve issues – fast
- Hands-on service to correct faults or incorrect configurations
All from a single point of contact that’s always available.
Making administration more affordable
As well as ongoing support, our Service Desk as a service can handle your routine operational tasks.
By outsourcing your day-to-day admin and support, your organisation can:
- Eliminate the need for expensive in-house expertise that’s only used when a technical issue comes up
- Focus on core business, not repetitive IT administration and service desk solutions
- Pass the responsibility for day-to-day admin and support to a dedicated, specialist team
- Operate before the business day
So you can reduce the cost of providing support and service, without compromising on compliance and standards.
Our 4 pillars for a complete choice of outsourced IT services - all tailored to the needs of the financial services sector.