Infrastructure that grows as you do.
For any organisation, infrastructure is a significant cost. From servers to storage, the equipment you need to create is a considerable capital expense. Then, it takes unique insight to design an infrastructure that’s highly available, consistently responsive, and fully secured.
With Lanware’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), you can eliminate the need for in-house hardware – and pass management responsibility to an external specialist.
We’ll provide operating system instances, compute, virtual networking, and deep security – all with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
There’s no time-consuming management, implementation or downtime, just an on-demand network of compute resources that’s capable today – and ready to grow tomorrow.
An infrastructure that adapts to change
When you’re freed from the restrictions of expensive networking hardware, your network topology is more adaptable than ever before.
With Infrastructure-as-a-Service from Lanware, you can:
- Grow to support an increase in users, with greater bandwidth, storage and processing power available on-demand
- Bridge geographic locations so every office becomes part of one network, wherever in the world it’s located
- Keep up with changing technology, without dealing with short hardware lifecycles that see costly equipment losing value fast
So however your organisation changes, your infrastructure is ready to change too.
Centralised security from a financial services specialist
Security is perhaps the most complicated and costly element of any network. The most effective hardware comes at a high price point, usually beyond the scope of most on-premise infrastructures.
With Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Lanware secures your cloud-based infrastructure to the highest standards.
- ISO 27001 Certified: Our Information Security Management System (ISMS) is independently assessed and scrutinised for your peace of mind
- Virtual Patching: Our responsive system can mitigate software vulnerabilities immediately, without waiting for an appropriate patching window
- Anti-Malware: Operating deep in the virtualisation layer, robust anti-malware protects virtual servers and desktops from malicious software, without taking up extensive resources.
- Integrity Monitoring: A secure software configuration baseline is formed and monitored for unauthorised changes or network-based attacks
- Completely Compliant: Your infrastructure is designed to meet the strict demands of FCA regulations and compliance standards
Our 4 pillars for a complete choice of managed IT services - all tailored to the needs of financial services firms in London and the UK.