Get immediate answers from our experts to the top concerns financial services firms have in migrating their IT to the Microsoft public cloud
As big consumers of technology, financial services companies are set to benefit greatly from migrating their IT infrastructure to the public cloud.
Whilst the pace of adoption has been slower than in other industries, remote working driven by COVID-19 has shaken things up and given financial services the push they need to accelerate their journey.
Download our new eBook for answers to all the big questions our financial services clients have asked about cost efficiencies, security and risk, contracts, responsibilities and more.
Get expert answers to the following questions:
- How do I ensure my contract with the cloud provider is compliant with the FCA Rule Book on outsourcing?
- How is security managed in a cloud environment?
- Where is the risk in the public cloud?
- What user-side security needs to be in place for “anywhere working” in the cloud?
- How do I meet my Data Protection obligations when using the public cloud?
- Can my phone/voice system be migrated to the public cloud?
- What happens if we have an outage?
- Does the public cloud make it easier to switch Managed Service Providers?
- Where are the key areas for potential cost savings?
- How does pricing work?
- What are the main drivers in terms of functionality, cost and agility?
- How do we control where our data resides?
- Will all my applications work?
- What’s the difference between Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure?
- How long does it take to migrate to the public cloud? Will there need to be any downtime?
- What are the contractual responsibilities of the parties involved – ourselves, our MSP and the Cloud Provider (Microsoft)?
- Am I able to work offline when my IT is?
- How does disaster recovery work?
- How do the concepts of archiving and back-up work?
- Are Citrix Desktops obsolete?