- Independent investment manager serving both institutional and professional clients.
- Majority owned by an Employee Ownership Trust run for the benefit of the employees.
- Focuses exclusively on the performance of a small range of differentiated funds.
CGAM wanted to upgrade and transform its technology and required an IT system that was robust and offered the latest tools to ensure its staff could operate in a highly secure and collaborative environment when working remotely. CGAM needed expertise from an IT partner with industry-specific and technical knowledge who could provide an exclusive solution for financial services and cyber security.
Lanware seamlessly moved CGAM’s IT system to the public cloud with its Finance Forward 365 solution, based on Microsoft 365 and Azure. Implementing the latest digital workplace technology ensured business continuity of CGAM’s investment management services and introduced Microsoft Teams collaboration tools to allow remote workers faster access to information, leading to reduced email traffic and improved productivity on a day to day basis. In addition, CGAM now benefits from around-the-clock security monitoring to mitigate cyber risks as well as access to Lanware’s fast and proactive high-touch support.
“One of the benefits of moving to Finance Forward 365 with Lanware is that as a smaller firm we’re benefiting from all the best-in-class tools that the larger players have access to, but at an accessible cost.”
- Finance Forward 365 ensures business continuity of services during Covid 19
- Microsoft Teams helps staff collaborate effectively and securely, increasing productivity
- Best-in-class security tools mitigate cyber risk threats and meet regulatory requirements
- Rigorous compliance demonstrated to clients with the deployment of Finance Forward 365
- 24/7 managed service including desk support, disaster recovery and cyber security
Download the case study
To download the full case study please sign up to receive our latest modern workplace insights for financial services.